Friday, April 9, 2010

first estimate of an accident


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Yesterday was an experience! A few days ago, a young woman entered the intersection I was passing by and slaps the side of my car. We exchanged our greetings and insurance information.

Finally the day came for my appointment with the estimate of damages. I went to the Fix It Shop and got a quote for my insurance. This was in order. The shop looked good, and people were fantastic. When I walked in the door, I saw a sign onWall for the insurance company that has done little lady assured me, I know that my thoughts were. "A HA, I 2 birds with one stone here.

This is where I had an interesting lesson estimates always repaired. Oh yes! Check out my next step. Always be polite and speak with an open mind. You never know what to get you a good laugh.

Then I called his insurance company and told them where I was, and ask if they wanted to get an estimate. Girlssaid, "You can't do that". I said, "Why, I'm looking right at one of your sign, on their wall". She said, "It doesn't matter, you have to take it to one of our Drive Up Estimators". So, I got an appointment and took the car to one of Their Drive Up Estimators". When I got there, they said, "Why didn't you have the Repair Shop do the estimate?" DUH! You know I was wondering the same thing. Anyhow, everybody was nice and it worked out. I take the car in next Tuesday and pick up a rental car.

Oh Happy Day is coming, the day I'll have a good machine shop and can laugh at the days of my esteem.

Related : game Digital Frame Blog Selling structured settlements

No comments:

Post a Comment